Admission Guidelines 2020-2021
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION (2020-2021)
Parents seeking admission for their children should note the following:-
- 1. Registration forms are available in the school office (Timings: 08:30 am – 12:00 noon)
- 2. Duly filled Registration Forms and relevant documents must be submitted at the School Office (Timings: 08:30 am – 12:00 noon).
- 3. Original Birth Certificate obtained from the Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat
should be presented at the time of interaction. (After verification, the Original will be returned.)
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration forms:-
- 1. Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate from Corporation/ Municipality/ Panchayat.
- 2. Two photographs of Student and one each of parents.
- 3.Affix recent passport size photographs of the candidate at the designated places on the Admission form.
- 4. Affix the Photographs of father & mother in the special format for I – Card of the candidate.
- 5. Residence Proof (Rent Deed, Registration of the House, Electricity/ Telephone Bill etc.)
- 6.Medical Fitness Certificate of the candidate
- 1. Documents once submitted along with the registration form will not be returned.
- 2. Originals of all the documents will be verified at the time of interaction.